The World is an amazing place .... go and be in it









Tuesday 9 August 2011

Another Begining

I've always had one foot out the door, heading off to somewhere. Kicking up a whirlwind of dust as I run from one experience to another, trying something new and getting bored easily.  

Life is meant for living, grabbing, savouring, to be enjoyed to the fullest. Trouble is I never seem to finish anything. But then I think of the inspiring words of the poet, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” and I think, just go, get started. Do. 

And do I will, from salsa sashaying, pumping the treadly, trekking thru the wilderness and clinking the champagne whilst watching the dream machines spin around Monaco.

So I hope that you'll join me on this little blog spot and follow my journey, where ever it may lead - my travels, my thoughts, my writing. I hope you will get something out of this experience but most of all I hope it’s all about life, lived to the fullest.